Tuesday, August 23, 2005

 

I'm tired

At least it wasn't the new rear tire that crapped out.

At least the tire didn't blow this time. Just flipped its tread.

At least I had a camp chair and an umbrella while I waited in the cement drainage ditch for AAA.

At least when AAA didn't show, a guy from the Texas Dept. of Agriculture and a guy from the Texas Dept. of Transportation bonded over rescuing us.

At least Paz (transportation) knew his way around Snyder.

At least Paz's friend who owns the tire store, Bill, wasn't interested in ripping me off when we discovered that one of my front tires was being held together with miracles.

So even though I'm tired, I made it to this bed in the Amarillo Motel 6, and I'm actually still enjoying this trip.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Add Your 2 Cents

Click the comment button
at the bottom of any post
and a comment window appears.

If you want us to have your
contact info, select
"other" and enter your email.
You can also comment anonymously.